Friday, February 3, 2023

Schloss Bierbrich WIne Review from 2/3/2023





    1. Schloss Bierbrich, Dry sparkling white wine, Mosel, Germany, no age (from trader joe’s) Cost - $4.99

      1. https://www.vivino.com/US/en/de-schloss-biebrich-trocken-germany/w/8851179

      2. Tried this knockoff champagne from Germany and it was better than the red I had in the first blog post. It was called Schloss Bierbrich and uhh hmm I didn’t like it, but it was far more tolerable than the red. The legs on this sparkling wine were crazy, HA! This “champagne” was a little more dry. Took a sip and had to shake the ick out of my body. The wine was served cold and I did not eat anything with it. As a matter of fact I was in the middle of drinking my creatine in coconut water that was delectable, and my mom was making herself a mimosa, so I was like, yo ma… lemme get some of that for my class. My drink did not have OJ so it was not a mimosa, it was straight up sparkling wine.

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Winery Visitation Blog Report - New River Valley Winery

    Winery Visit:  Another term I have learned this semester is "charis" used to describe old byzantine architecture and describes the...