Friday, February 3, 2023

Tinazzi Wine Review - 2/2/2023



 

  1. Tinazzi (name unclear), Deep red table wine - Corvina and Rondinella, Valpolicella Ripasso, Italy, 2019, Cost - $19.99

  2. https://www.vivino.com/US/en/tinazzi-vinum-italicum-no-3-opera/w/1103243?year=2020

    1. Not good, my palate was ruined, did not pair with my spaghetti with meat sauce. The wine was at about 76 degrees Fahrenheit. I would much rather prefer my water from the Britta filter in my fridge that is at room temperature. My mom loved the wine and got butthurt when I said it didn’t pair well. Had to get that taste out of my mouth with some water six hours fresh out of the Britta and more pasta. Store clerk said my mom’s boyfriend had a good taste of wine when he picked it out, I’m sure he does, but… kinda got the ick, ouch. I was going to say that this wine was like dog water but I think I’d actually prefer to drink dog water. The wine was a full red wine and the meat sauce for the pasta we had used white turkey meat so the wine-food pairing was not right, and this likely explains why I was so appalled by it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Winery Visitation Blog Report - New River Valley Winery

Winery Visit:  Another term I have learned this semester is "charis" used to describe old byzantine architecture and describes the...